Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Changing is unsettling...

My Yahoo Mail is changing. They informed me a month ago. I was not happy with the news. No!!

I finally decided to bite the bullet and screw my courage to the sticking place. I "upgraded."

What do you know?

I like it! I think I like best the ability to make my myriad folders disappear under one heading. It declutters the space. I like having the advertising on the right instead of in the header. I don't know why, but it's easier for me to ignore what's on the side than what's at the top.

I wish I'd changed sooner. :-)

2 comments:

  1. They say it is the simple things in life that make us the happiest~! LOL ♥

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...