Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Heroes... Benjamin Franklin...

It's Benjamin Franklin. What more is there to say? I don't even have to read up on him. I know a lot about him. He was a remarkable man. He was born in America. He also lived in England and France. I was worn out simply reading about everything he did in his life. He tried several different trades before embracing printing. He didn't settle for printing alone. He was an avid reader and remarkably self-motivated. He was a busy man. He was sometimes penniless. My impression is that he did not work for money; he worked because to him it wasn't work. He grabbed every opportunity. Sometimes he regretted his choices, but it didn't slow him down. He kept moving forward.

I hate to think of all the restrictions I place on myself because I simply think I can't.

And this week's Unknown Hero:
http://www.unknownsoldiersblog.com/2013/06/the-rescuers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...