Monday, December 9, 2013

Carpe Diem... Deadlines...

I ate badly, yesterday. A lot has been happening over which I have no control. Little things that niggle at my self-confidence. Things that inflict fear... push my fear button.

Blessedly, God inspired my brother-in-law to call and invite me to dinner with his family. My sister picked me up and we talked through the things bothering me. As we talked, I dug a little deeper and found my backbone.

I sorted through everything happening to me. Who gains from knocking me off my game? The adversary. Why so much interest in me? What am I doing? Besides changing into the person God knows I am if I'll shed the bad habits of the past. Besides writing a series of Christian romance novellas.

Praying God will protect me and deliver me from evil and strengthen me to face whatever comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly