Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Eating, the never-ending adventure...

I'm doing better about avoiding my food allergies. There's so much good food I'm able to enjoy.

Potatoes are currently on sale, so I buy a 5-lb bag and make oven fries, baked potatoes, and mashed potatoes. My tummy is happy.

Interestingly enough, when I'm full on food good for me I've no interest in "cheat" foods. It also helps if I'm not stressed. I enjoy the occasional stress reduced days.

I stuck an apple full of whole cloves. My room smells very Christmasy.

I'm frustrated with my body's unwillingness to wake in the dark. It wakes with the sun, which I don't mind too much during the summer at 5 am. However, 7:30 am in the winter throws off my plans. I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...