Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The saga continues...

I'm scared... terrified... paranoid...

I'm looking to self-publish a novella. Everyone says that it's no big deal.

I asked my sister to keep me company while I filled out the paperwork. I froze. Deer in the headlights. She made a couple of helpful suggestions for me checkout before I throw my hat in the ring. All the while what's ringing in my head is "You are out of your mind."

Both pictures are from the Funny Cat Photos widget I used to have on my igoogle page (until google discontinued it. Stupid google). I wish I was like this:



But I cannot tell a lie: it's much more like this (in this case, "the children" is me):


2 comments:

  1. Praying that you can sense God's faithfulness from the past in a very real way so that you have the confidence you need to step out in faith. Praying too that your fear won't swallow you up or control the decisions you make -- and that you will be able to defeat it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (((Margaret))) I do not understand why this is so difficult. Yes, I'm afraid of making a mistake. Maybe it's a lot of fears preying on me all at once. Usually I'm able to dig deep and find what I need to move forward. I don't understand why this time is different.

      Delete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...