Monday, December 2, 2013

Carpe Diem... Happy New Year?

If the title is confusing it's because it's the title of the novella I'm working on, today's must do.

In the meantime, my free short story is available at Desert Breeze Publishing.

George Budge is a military man. He's survived the army for over seven years. The night before the battle at Waterloo, he endeavors to impart to his protégé what matters most.

Taken under George's wing when he joins the army, fifteen-year-old drummer Leo stands on the brink, more man than boy, facing the fight of his young life.

Life's unexpected twists demand uncommon fortitude, dogged determination, and unfailing courage. From time to time, God sends a pair of unlikely angels.

Will Leo accept the vagaries of war and choose death or allow God to reveal another way and step through the door with the boldness for which his mentor nicknamed him?

http://www.desertbreezepublishing.com/endless-possibilities-prelude-impossibilities-pdf/


Didn't Jenifer Ranieri create a beautiful cover?

2 comments:

  1. Hope your day is going well and you are making good progress on your "must do" list of doom. ;-) That cover is very appealing! I like the Laurel Hawkes book wrapped up along with the other gifts. Think I'll have to go check out this free story....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm half way through the edits. :-) Yes! I love the cover, especially how Jenifer slipped in my latest Regency. I think you'd like the story. Let me know. :-)

      Delete

Exactly