Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th...

I'm not afraid. I've been through them with no ill effects. When I came home from Thailand, I went through it twice, the same one. I watched the sun rise and set in the Orient and then watched it rise and set in the West.

I may not survive this self-publishing gig. I love the story. I hate the whole publishing process, every last bit of it. I want to pull a twisted McCoy, "I'm a writer, Jim, not a publisher."

The next novella needs to be exploded (expanded). I need to finish the book due to my publisher. I love the first several chapters. Then I need to work on the third novella and the other book due to my publisher the month after the previous... yeah, I get confused, too... actually, I don't. I think sometimes that's even scarier. I actually do keep all the stories straight in my head. Ask me to keep seven numbers... ask me to keep three numbers straight in my head and I make no promises, but names, plots, subplots of three different series and I'm good to go.

As seen on the Funny Cat Photos widget:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...