Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Follow up on Monday's plan...

Valentine Delivery is more than half done. I'm going to attempt to finish it today and send it off to my editor. We'll see how it goes.

I'm really having to learn to trust myself and trust God.

For so long, I paid the idea lip service, believing I did trust God. Funny, pushing myself this way, I'm learning how deep the faith goes, and it isn't nearly deep enough.

However, I have to start somewhere, and blessedly, God is always willing to take us as we are and working with us from there.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes and prayers for your writing today! It's really comforting to know that God knows exactly how much or how little we actually trust Him, and yet He continues to be gentle and patient with us as we learn how fully trustworthy He is!

    ReplyDelete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...