Friday, February 21, 2014

Follow up on the week...

Writing is back on a schedule. I'm behind but blessedly I've a great publisher who understands and is cutting me some slack.

I'm working up slowly to my old exercise routine. It worked well for me until it was all I could do to roll out of bed. I'm sleeping better. I'm also eating better. No more rice crispy treats for me. No self control. I may try making them myself using coconut oil instead of butter. I think it makes a difference for me, but I can't be sure at this point. Fat is fat, for the record, but the taste factor goes a long way. I'm preferring the lighter taste of coconut oil, not as in wanting to eat more but simply leaving me more satisfied. Listening to my own body. It's weird anyway.

Reading is a must to stay sane. I'm reading Dee Henderson's O'Malley series. It's Christian Suspense Contemporary. I always find something in her books that helps me in my own journey to being a better person.

One of the pictures I took (not nearly as good as the pictures my sister took) of the bouquet created by Kim Padilla for Valentine Delivery:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly