Friday, December 5, 2014

Food Follow Up...

I'm enjoying this regular post on food. I'm also noticing a difference. I'm savoring food more and using it less as a punishment. Interestingly enough, I'm doing much better at choosing serving sizes instead of overindulging.

One of the yummy meals this week has been sweet potato fries and a cheeseburger. I make them at home. I finish with 60-second pumpkin cake in mug and milk.

Also tried nuking a chicken patty and serving it on a bun with a slice of ham and leftover cranberry sauce. Yummy!

I have Schwan's coconut shrimp in the house again, so it's coconut shrimp with Marie Callender's sweet and sour chicken. Yum!

Yesterday was National Cookie Day. I love my chocolate chip cookie recipe, but I've not had the opportunity to make it for a while. As second best, which is still really delicious, I enjoyed Sprout's Chocolate Cookie Cream Sandwiches. Better than Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...