Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Heroes... Those who inspire...

I've had several instances this week when I was struggling and someone shared exactly what I needed at that moment. In most of the cases, I don't think they saw themselves as doing anything outside the ordinary. They were simply being themselves. Sometimes, it was me being a mouse in the corner and other times it was them seeing me struggling and offering some encouragement.

Too many people don't appreciate the value of simply being the good person they are.

You have something to give. Be where you need to be. Where you need to be might appear to be insignificant, but it is often in those quiet unnoticed moments when a lost souls stumbles by. You reaching out your hand stops them from falling, steadies them, lifts them, or maybe even helps them to rise to their feet again. Perhaps, all you do is lay a comforting hand on their shoulder.

We were never meant to travel through this world alone.

Thank you to all the amazing, wonderful people who have offered to share my journey, if only for a moment. May you be blessed to always know, especially in those dark moments when you feel alone, someone appreciates you.

2 comments:

  1. (((((Judy)))))

    This is such a good reminder and encouragement to me to never hesitate in being available, even if it seems like an insignificant thing. God uses such things all the time to work His miracles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been one of my best examples of being there for others, including me. ((((((Margaret)))))))

      Delete

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...