Saturday, December 27, 2014

My Heroes... Wise Men...

In this Season, I often reflect on one of my favorite Christmas quotes:

Wise men seek Him still.

It takes honor and courage to choose to follow Jesus.

I read in the news of Christians who are slaughtered for their faith in Jesus Christ. This month, four boys were told to denounce Jesus or die. All four declared their love and trust in Jesus. They were beheaded.

Without my faith, I would question what kind of God would allow such a thing. However, it is my faith that calms my heart and reminds me this life is not all there is. In truth, in the eternities, this life is but a small moment. However, what I choose here determines whether or not I will endure regrets later.

Hell is truth seen too late.

I want to believe I would be as brave as those boys and the Christians who live in a land intolerant of their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...