Friday, December 26, 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas...

January 6th is Twelfth Day.

http://www.riskyregencies.com/2014/01/06/twelfth-day/

Last night, was the 1st night. I've wanted to celebrate the 12 days of Christmas, but haven't managed to create a lasting habit, yet. Giving it another attempt.

Christmas isn't a single moment or event.

Christmas is a promise kept by God, the birth of the long-awaited Messiah, the Savior of the World. He came to earth to teach us how to live in order to find the greatest joy. He finished his lessons by suffering in Gethsemane and dying on the cross and finally being resurrected. He covered everything.

Worth celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...