Wednesday, September 30, 2015

TBR

72. The Kiss of a SEAL by Anne Elizabeth Contemporary romance. Anne is the wife of a retired SEAL. She writes steamy novels with SEAL heroes. This book is a novella. She also writes comics/graphic novels, though I don't read those.

73. Mistletoe Magic, A Christmas Regency Short Story by Donna Hatch

74. A Dream To Be Loved by Kandi Jaynes Contemporary romance. The story hit a little close to home. Kandi has become one of my Must Buy authors.

75. The Husband Test by Betina Krahn Historical romance. I love the Test series.

76. The Wife Test by Betina Krahn Historical romance. Of the three books, this is my least favorite. I still read it because it does improve as it goes along.

77. The Marriage Test by Betina Krahn Historical romance. This is my favorite of the three. I admit that mostly what attracted me was the cooking. :-)

78. Wright Words: A Compilation of 20 Weekly Columns by Jason F. Wright Nonfiction Inspirational short articles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...