Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Heroes... Darren Goforth

Darren Goforth was a Deputy Sheriff, on duty, when he was executed by a criminal. The officer was pumping gas. His wife and two daughters must continue on without him.

I don't know what kind of man he was. I do know what he represents: Law, Liberty, Life.

Our local law enforcement shares a ribbon with the following: Honor, Integrity, Loyalty, Dedication.

I know officers. I know people who want to be officers. Brave souls.

Are some officers corrupt? Yes. This is true of any profession. It isn't about the profession; it's about the person.

May God bless those who honorably serve their community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...