NASCAR ~ Carl won at CARLington! WOOHOO! Go Carl!
What needs to be done, today?
I finished Edit One of Reluctant Knight but want to do a quick glance through, today. I cleaned up some continuity problems and want to double check what I've written.
Just Friends is impatient for completion.
Now that editing is done, I can go back to my reading schedule. Yes, everything goes to the wayside when I'm editing.
Dictation needs to be finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brain Dump
Dear Press: You may report the news, but to be honest I haven't heard you do much of that, not in a long time. What you have become is a...
-
~ Even a little fall of rain ~ Good books ~ Good movies ~ A/C, fans, ice ~ God's grace
-
With my severe acne, I often felt like a leper. People either stared or avoided looking at me. Some didn't want to be touched for fear I...

No comments:
Post a Comment