Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Food...

English muffins, with cranberries, a limited edition flavor, buttered, with mozzarella cheese, and a chicken patty. Yummy. It's also good with ham instead of chicken.

I'm using sour cream instead of mayo. No egg. I actually really like it as a replacement.

Ate my first bratwurst and liked it, more flavor than a hotdog.

Stale donuts are perfect for dipping in hot chocolate.

There's a single-serving trail-mix type snack. It's peanuts, sunflower seeds, raisins, and chocolate bits. I like it. I also like my own mix of pistachios, pecans, dried blueberries, cherries, craisins, and chocolate covered pomegranate.

A mozzarella stick and a few slices of pepperoni with bread or matzoh satisfies my craving for pizza.

I've discovered I can trade cookies and cream Poptarts for Oreo-type cookies.

Knowing I have choices helps me better control anxiety regarding food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...