Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Favorite Books of the Year...

The Ghost Keeper by Devon Wells

The Red Suit Diaries by Ed Butchart

As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride by Cary Elwes with Joe Layden

Fearless: The Undaunted Courage and Ultimate Sacrifice of Navy SEAL Team SIX Operator Adam Brown by Eric Blehm.

Redeemed Act 1 and II by Julie King York

Your Life Still Counts: How God Uses Your Past to Create a Beautiful Future by Tracie Miles

Bound by Duty by Diane Gaston

The Spring Bride by Anne Gracie

My Brother in Arms: The Exceptional Life of Mark Andrew Forester, United States Air Force Controller by Thad Forester

40 Days of Grace by Rich Miller

Battle Plan for Prayer by The Kendrick Brothers

At least the ones I remembered to add to the list. :-)

How'd I do, yesterday?

Secondhand Samhain is down to final edits.

Added to Christmas Present.

Well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...