Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Other Christmas traditions...

I don't know if this is still available, but I'll look for it: Hosley Candle Company Rustic Pine scent. I haven't found it so far. I'm glad I bought extra last year. It's the only scent I've found that comes close to truly smelling like pine.

First Saturday Pancake Breakfast was yummy. Great way to start December.

Mulberry candles.

Do one thing every day to prepare for Christmas. Haven't done so well, so far, this year. I'll endeavor to do better.

Polar Express movie.

ION television shows their own collection of Christmas movies that they play on the weekends. Not high end stuff. Some aren't worth the time, but a few are warm fuzzies, like A Christmas Kiss I and II.

To help me remember: 12 Days After Christmas starts with 1st night, the night of Christmas Day, ending on 12th night on the 5th of January and 12th day on the 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...