Wednesday, December 16, 2015

TBR

91. Wild Hawk (The Hawk Trilogy) by Justine Davis Contemporary romance with a touch of time travel. I love her stories.

92. Heart of the Hawk (The Hawk Trilogy) by Justine Davis Western romance with a touch of time travel. I really love her stories.

93. Fire Hawk (The Hawk Trilogy) by Justine Davis Historical romance with a touch of time travel. I really love her stories.

94. Left at the Altar by Justine Davis Contemporary romance. I really love her stories.

95. The Morning Side of Dawn by Justine Davis Contemporary romance. The third story in this series. The first is only available in used paperback, and I haven't gone hunting for it yet.

96. Out of the Dark by Justine Davis Contemporary romance. This is one of her early books. It's a pleasure to see how her writing has matured and strengthened. I want to be like her when I grow up. :-)

Looks like all Justine Davis all the time. It isn't. I'm reading other books, really. Several authors have been consigned to the No list. I have a few more JD books I haven't read, then I'll be all caught up. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...