Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Heroes... Friends

I've been struggling for a while with the usual holiday stress.

This week, I met with friends. The rejuvenated me. We laughed, a lot. They're also writers, so we encourage each other.

My friends on my blogs have also been encouraging and insightful. I read what they post and am inspired to see myself and my world differently, for the better.

FB is a fickle creature, but I find things that make me laugh, cry, and remember I'm not alone. I'm able to keep in touch with friends all over the world. Very cool.

Dog friend offers what only a dog can offer, a friendship built on them. A focused perspective if ever there was one; they don't understand much outside it.

Various other friends who brighten my world and make my life better.

Read and interesting essay from "A Modern Day Boaz," by William Sarver.

Thanks God for all the amazing people in this world. They inspire me to be better, to work harder, to open my heart more fully, to keep striving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...