Monday, May 17, 2010

Carpe diem...

It wasn't a gobsmacked type of day, but a lot of little things were accomplished. Three loads of laundry, pancakes for the coming week, fish and mashed potatoes (trying a new flavor), finished SEALed with a Ring and Underneath It All, commented at a few blogs I follow, readied the documents I'll need for this week, and caught up on a few emails. My "sink" is still clean. Did a bit of exercise. Didn't sleep well, last night, so having a little trouble focusing my thoughts. Making mental lists for preparedness shopping. Yes, I realize this is actually a mistake, considering how much trouble I have keeping thoughts in my head, but I also use it to sort and sift. I figure I'll forget what I don't really need. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You have totally gotten me on the preparedness kick. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...