Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #6...

Yes, I've changed my gratitude day. Friday is one of my heavier work days, and if I've planned something for the evening, it's all I can do to finish what I must. Sunday has always been my day to pause and reflect and plan, so it seems a natural choice.

*NASCAR I love the speed and the trading paint. Better yet, Carl had decent finishes in both the Nationwide and the Sprint Cup, this weekend. And Thank You to Fox for broadcasting the Sprint Cup races. I'll be sad when they move to the cable stations that I don't have. Hey, the money only goes so far. At least I'll be able to watch the leaderboard on NASCAR.com.

*Good books and book clubs of varying purposes that bring me into contact with wonderful women who make me stretch beyond myself, laugh, and feel connected.

*Friends who remind me what is truly important.

*Altered Tails for caring about the health and welfare of animals not their own.

*A few blessed days of cool weather before summer sets in, for far too long. I am extremely grateful for air conditioning that makes the increasing heat bearable.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...