Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Sunday #9... and reading list #15

~Wonderful friends who spoil me terribly, or more accurately, wonderfully. Gifts sent for no reason that are something I really want. And gifts waiting when I visit. I'm thinking of a long-handled scrub brush meant for a person's back, but I find them such a blessing for my feet when bending over is difficult because of my back. I finally remembered to buy one for myself. Love it!!

~Unexpectedly cool weather! It's almost June and the temp, today, was 78! I'll take it, for as long as possible!

~Dearest friends that broaden my perspective, gifting me with deeper understand and peace, feeling more fully God's love.

~Pillows that are the perfect size for easing the discomfort in my back.

~BOOKS! No surprise there. Loved SEALed With a Kiss! Jax is on my wish list, and Pickett speaks from my heart. I'm reading Steadfast Soldier by Cheryl Wyatt. I keep coming back for more of her Wings of Refuge series. And I've started The Secret. At this point, it isn't anything I haven't heard before. I'll write more once I've finished it. Still reading Sink Reflections, but finding it fits me less and less, except in the most basic ways.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't too impressed with The Secret. I prefer the Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. I also have "There is More to the Secret." I'll let you know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...