Friday, November 9, 2012

More TBR...

Cara Summers writes adventure, steamy romances. I'm curious about what's happening at Harlequin. Several authors I know had trilogies coming out, but only the first two books were published, with no hint of the third. I've looked for information on the authors and found nothing beyond what I find on their own websites, which haven't been updated. I hope they're all right. Elizabeth Rolls is on that list, too. She is one of my favorite Regency romance writers.

Book 2 of Richard Paul Evans Michael Vey series came out, Rise of the Elgin. Unfortunately, I have to wait another year for the next book. The series is a YA ~ Young Adult. It's a page turner.

I'm also rediscovering my love of the scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...