Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Current TBR...

I recently reread Anne Gracie's Perfect series, all four books. She writes Regency romance. I love her dry humor. Her books are steamy. I needed the reminder of why I write romance. I love her books. I know I've mentioned it before. I read her books and think, "I hope I write like this someday."

Sandy Blair is another author on my must read list. She writes highlander romances. A couple are time travel. She was the first time travel I read and decided maybe I could like them. Her romances are also steamy. Part of what I love about Sandy's books is she uses Scottish slang and older language. I love words. Her latest is The King's Mistress. I know exactly what to expect, and I wasn't disappointed. Loved it.

And I read Morgan Kearns' latest Lucky 13. It's the next book in her Deadlines and Diamonds series. Morgan writes wonderful heroes. They aren't the typical perfect heroes. Their flaws make them believable. Her heroine was tougher for me. I identified with her a little too well. I had to distance myself a bit. When it comes out in paperback, I'll be buying it. I may wait until Arizona Dreamin' and buy all her books in paperback, except Out of Left Field, which I already own. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly