Monday, November 26, 2012

Carpe Diem... ouch...

I woke yesterday with one of my worst migraines ever. One of my eyes is constantly self-watering. It makes it difficult to read, write, pretty much do anything but sleep.

Today, I need to do laundry, work on some forms for my publishing company, and work on the rewrites I didn't accomplish this weekend. Sigh.

Last night, I watched a couple Golden Christmas movies. Part of the filming was done on Belmont Beach, the beach I love to visit. Even better, the movies have Golden Retrievers as important characters in the story. Yes, watching television didn't bother my eye much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...