Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Doing the Impossible...

Joel Runyon shared an interesting post on his blog:

http://joelrunyon.com/two3/how-to-find-out-who-you-really-are

Joel advises cold showers. Thanks, I did that. When I lived in Thailand, my first apartment had no running hot water. No shower either. Dip baths with cold water. Burrrr... Don't miss it.

Right now, I feel like I'm trying to figure out who I am. The past month hasn't been easy. My health has been a struggle. I've had a horrible time concentrating. I'm feeling a little bit better now. I could really use a vacation. I'm playing a lot of catch up. I need to recommit to my writing. It's the one thing I feel completely "right" when I'm doing it.


2 comments:

  1. Wish you could take a vacation and come to Shaker Village next month to see the Hobbit!! Lisa (AnnaEstel) and Madalyn (Firiel) are flying out to Atlanta and spending the night at my house and we're driving up that Friday. They're flying back out of Lexington on Sunday.
    *wish, wish, wish*
    Sharon, aka Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I wish it, too!! Y'all will have to give each other hugs from me! I'm hopeful for AL3P. :-)

      Delete

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...