Friday, November 2, 2012

Important information about copyrights...

You've seen my pictures of Jimmy Thomas, every Thursday. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to leave them up or not... actually, I think it's okay. He commented positively the first time I posted it.

Anyway, being a savvy businessman, he's educated himself on the legalities of his business. He's one of those multitalented people. He's probably best known for his book covers. His image graces over 4,000 romance novels.

The online magazine, InD'tale, posted an article he wrote about copyrighted images. Worth the read.

http://www.indtale.com/misconceptions-rights-using-images

I've been going through deleting things on Pinterest and my blogs, trying to clean everything up. My integrity is worth more than any photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...