Thursday, December 20, 2012

Week Seventy-Eight of REAL...

Reminders: REAL - Reduce stress Exercise Adequate sleep Lower caloric intake

The 14th: PT. SEAL puppy reps. Two-mile walk. SEAL puppy reps. PT. UPE. Facial 2x

The 15th: Four-mile walk with my sister. PT. Facial 2x

The 16th: Facial 2x

The 17th: PT. SEAL puppy reps. Two-mile walk. SEAL puppy reps. PT. UPE. Facial 2x

The 18th: PT. Facial 2x

The 19th: PT. SEAL puppy reps. Two-mile walk. SEAL puppy reps. PT. UPE. Facial 2x

The 20th: PT. Facial 2x

I'm having some trouble with my sleeping. I'm not sure what it is. The house Christmas lights help me wake up on dark mornings. I like that. My own brand of light therapy. :-)

The first picture was taken in February 2012. The second picture was taken in June 2012. Inspiration, at least to me:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly