Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Heroes... My Awesome, Amazing Friends...

From my friends I've learned about love, compassion, giving, humor, sharing, courage, strength, patience, goodness, kindness, beauty, magic, wealth beyond imagining, and so much more.

I sometimes lament being alone. Being single, I must make all my own decisions. There is no one to defer to, ever. Every decision comes back to me, good or bad.

In my heart, I know there are people in the world who love me and that love ties me to them and them to me, so I can never complain that no one loves me.

I may feel unlovable, a lot, but I know it isn't true.

Another lie to toss into the rubbish heap.

Thank you to my wonderful friends who have changed my life forever. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...