Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Heroes... Bill Whittle...

Bill Whittle is one of the contributors to PJTV. I've enjoyed the little snippets I've seen on FB. I came across a one-hour presentation he gave on November 12, 2012.

"Where do we go now?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuL41ohlfZY&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Bill Whittle is passionate about what he believes and backs his beliefs with action.

I'm learning to do this.

There are those who watch this and see a national discussion. I look at this and think: This is my life. What have I agreed to over the years that has imprisoned me? Is surrender an option? Is escape an option?

My life wasn't based on virtue. I've worked hard to change this.

Do I believe in who and what I am? I haven't. I need to own who and what I am heart and soul.

I am God's. He lead me to my writing career. I'm not perfect. He does not require perfection of me, because only He can give it to me. He requires I do my best, and when I mess up I acknowledge it and repent and continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TBR 2024

41 .  Not Dead Yet ( Guardian series Book 6 )  by  Traci Hunter Abramson suspense romance.  42.   Secrets of St. Augustine (Sinister Secrets...