Monday, December 31, 2012

Carpe Diem...

There is only one goal today:

Turn in the manuscript due: Mark's Grace.

I love this book, and it scares me at the same time.

With A Promise of Possibilities, Luck in Love, and Hidden Possibilities, they were all "obvious." One thing lead to another. I hadn't planned to write Mark's Grace so soon. My publisher had other plans. It's been a challenge. I love Grace, and I'm in love with Mark. Fun side note: Jimmy Thomas was the inspiration for Mark. When he hugged me at Glendale's Chocolate Affair, I knew I'd found the type of hero Grace needed. Someone she admired. Someone who could help her feel safe. And it didn't hurt he's gorgeous. :-)

2 comments:

  1. How close are you to accomplishing today's goal? Will be an all day affair to finish up, or do you foresee getting it done with time to spare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about "Hidden Possibilities." It's also due, today. So, today is going to be packed.

      Delete

Exactly