Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thank Goodness It's Sunday... #135...


~ MercyMe's I Can Only Imagine is one of my favorites, and yes, I bought it. In fact, I bought a double CD set for this song. Fortunately, I discovered some new songs to like as well, so it was a blessing all around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xwzItqYmII

~ Thank you, God, for herbal teas, Airbourn, honey, and the makers of Tylenol and ibuprofen, all of which have helped me this week.

~ My dad being there to help me when I was too sick to drive, even though he hates driving.

~ My BFF's understanding of who I am and reminding me when I needed to hear it.

~Presents I truly wanted! Thank you! Nothing is being returned or re-gifted. ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

It's difficult to celebrate a day started by a man who murdered his girlfriend and composted her. Really. Not a person follow, in any wa...