Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Truth, lies, and black holes...

Today's post is simply a bunch of stuff I've thought about or collected over the past year or so. Okay, I'm doing a brain dump. My body is out of whack, and I need control over something.

The darkness of lies is not a black hole, gobbling up the light, and one has to consider the fact that no one knows what happens inside a black hole. It's all theory. I do know God is light and truth, and God is all powerful. He also lives in a different time frame, ie, time doesn't mean anything to Him, which is why I hate it when He uses time references in the scriptures. Only man assigns meaning to time, making it a tactical error on man's part to try and apply a time reference to God.

Words, once they are printed, have a life of their own. ~ Carol Burnett

To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart. ~ Phyllis Theroux

My most recent manuscript is under reconstruction. I'm re-writing in a new document rather than trying to correct as I go along in the old document. I'm also using everything I've learned in working on the last four books. Lesson I need to learn: When I struggle with moving forward in a story it's because there's something wrong with what I've already written. Something inside me is telling me I need to make a correction, usually something small and yet significant to continuity in the characters or the plot.

I loved NCIS last night! Abby's storyline... fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly