Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Life Happens...

...and it's been happening a lot lately.

Tough Luck is coming along, slowly. This is not a bad thing. I'm much happier with it, now. Looks like it won't see publishing until next week. Definitely next week. I have a novel to write next.

The arm has improved movement and strength, but it still doesn't straighten fully. I'm guessing I tore ligaments or tendons. Either way, there's nothing a doctor could do. It will take time and patience. I have upped the weight I carry when I go for walks from 1 lb to 2 lb. Oh, and I walk a little faster, not much but a little better is good.

More pretty pictures from the desert botanical garden:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Good Friday

Jesus endured suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane, an unjust trial, beating, flogging, a crown of thorns, a grueling walk carrying the cro...