Friday, May 30, 2014

Not really a diet...

Friday, rice crispies for breakfast are a fun way to start the day. Interestingly enough, using whole milk and coconut milk I don't use any additional sugar. Cheeseburger, chocolate cake and raspberries, toast and blackberry jam and Chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast.

Saturday, yummy croissant and hot chocolate with my sister at P.Croissant. My favorite eatery. Albertson's creates a stuffed chicken that's easy to cook. I tested the feta and spinach, and it was yummy. Beef sandwich for dinner.

Sunday, oh dear. We're going to pretend it didn't happen... okay, I'll give you a hint: It involves Cheez-Its and Oreos. 'Nough said.

Monday and Tuesday, amazing the power of a little cookie/s and a tiny cracker/s.

Wednesday and Thursday, I give up. I'm stress eating. I'm giving myself the rest of the week off and starting over on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's good to give yourself some time off in this case. Some days you just have to give yourself some leeway because some stresses are just a bit much and certain situations just make it impossible! It's not defeat, it's being practical. ;-) Even as you are stress eating, you are still aware of what you are eating and that still puts limits on things, so I think you are still in control. It's still good (says the person who also had to give herself some diet time off a couple times this week). :-D

    ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((((((((((Margaret)))))))))))))))))) Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

REAL Apr 8-13

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 3 1-mile walks this week. Sleep has been abominable with the heat....