Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Heroes... Adam Brown...

I'm in the midst of reading his biography Fearless: The Undaunted Courage and Ultimate Sacrifice of Navy SEAL Team SIX Operator Adam Brown by Eric Blehm. A man with demons of his own, who accepted Christ, and trusted God to lead him. He stumbled and stumbled and stumbled again, and each time he got up and re-found his focus.

He, and the men like him, are driven in a way I don't understand and yet admire. The women who love them are incredible, and I wish I were more like them. I hope they know I appreciate their effort and sacrifice for the softies like me. I'm not fit to shine their shoes, but I'm grateful for their strength, determination, and courage. I pray for them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 8-13

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 3 1-mile walks this week. Sleep has been abominable with the heat....