Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Follow Up...

How'd I do?

Correcting the manuscript problem isn't done. I'm working to figure out the solution but having to do so from a new perspective. When performing a task I'm very linear. Backtracking and restarting in the middle is terribly confusing for me. Kind of weird when you consider I write books that way.

Didn't work on either book.

Did do a bit of reading.

1 out of 3 things done. Failing.

Slept several hours. Not feeling quite well. Not sleeping well at night. A large, winged insect invaded my room. It took a few hours, but I finally killed it. Very distracting.

Fortunately, I'm permitted to start over again, today.

Rereading what I've written, it sounds like I accomplished very little. I actually wrote about a half dozen posts for blogs, visited a number of blogs and posted replies, stayed on top of FB sort of, and sorted through emails.

I simply didn't accomplish what I'd planned.

We'll see how today goes.

2 comments:

  1. It's upsetting and unsettling when things don't go according to plan! But I read something by CS Lewis the other day that helped me feel better about my plans going awry:

    The great thing, if one can, is to stop regarding all the unpleasant things as interruptions of one’s ‘own’, or ‘real’ life. The truth is of course that what one calls the interruptions are precisely one’s real life—the life God is sending one day by day: what one calls one’s ‘real life’ is a phantom of one’s own imagination. This at least is what I see at moments of insight: but it’s hard to remember it all the time...

    Hope that helps with some perspective -- but I also hope that today is a miraculous day of things falling into place and going as planned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps tremendously! Thank you (((Margaret)))

      Delete

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...