Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday Follow Up...

How'd I do?

I've added to Faith's Labor. Yay!

I'm enjoying As You Wish.

Cereal for breakfast. Simple. Easy. I enjoyed a bit of surf and turf for lunch: Black Angus burger (no bun), Tempura Shrimp, and mac and cheese. It was simply and yummy. :-) Chocolate chip cookies and milk finished it perfectly. For dinner it was cheese nachos with less than a dozen chips and some cheese I needed to use up and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Also yummy.

A good two-mile walk and physical therapy.

I did pretty well.

We'll see how today goes. More of the same and a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Dump

I have the right to defend myself, but you don't have the right to defend yourself. I can do insider trading, but you can't. I have ...