Wednesday, February 4, 2015

TBR List...

6. The Ghost Keeper by Devon Wells ~ I'm not a paranormal fan, but this story intrigued me. It will be triggering for some.

7. Heart Not Taken by Naomi Dawn Musch ~ Novella Christian romance

8. What To Do When You are Rejected by James Altucher ~ I think I downloaded it for free. It was definitely worth it. Keeping it on my Kindle. Some good advice, like you're more likely to be rejected than not, so you might as well roll with it. Science only knows what 4% of the universe is, which means it doesn't know what 96% of it is; how's that for an epic fail?

9. The Red Suit Diaries by Ed Butchart ~ I've actually been reading this in bits and pieces for years and finally finished it. Well worth the read.

10. The Earl's Mistaken Bride by Abby Gaines ~ A Christian Regency romance. Abby has a quirky sense of humor I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...