Friday, April 24, 2015

Brain Dump

I went shopping and they put the Hallmark cards I bought in a little Hallmark paper bag. They used a cute little sticker to seal it: "Have you seen B.O.B.? Less Plastic? Fantastic. Thanks! You saved a plastic bag."

My I gag now?

The insanity of this game is like living with someone who is paid to gaslight you.

I remember when using plastic bags in the place of paper bags was the hip, in-thing to do. Hooray! You saved a tree! "Save the trees; use plastic!"

It wasn't that long ago.

What this tells me?

Someone has an agenda. Someone with an agenda is willing to lie to push their agenda. Anyone willing to lie to push their agenda is untrustworthy and dishonorable.

Paying attention to liars is insane. It's best to ignore them or at most pity them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 8-13

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake 3 1-mile walks this week. Sleep has been abominable with the heat....