Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Naturopathy update...

Heavy whipped cream makes butter as well as Heavy cream, and the heavy whipped cream (1 pint) was on sale for less than half the amount of the heavy cream (1/2 pint).

Acupressure and massage is improving the pain in my arm and straightening it slowly but surely.

I'm spreading out the use of my essential oils. Arnica starts the day, later it's a combination of rosemary and comfrey, and then frankincense toward the end of the day.

Heat is used at least once a day. I also use a tennis ball on my feet and along my arms.

I'm practicing my breathing every day.

Music makes a difference.

Allergy season is in full swing. Benadryl and Claritin-D make it bearable.

I don't remember to use tea in the evenings. I'm not giving up, yet, but right now I'm choosing to focus on the heat and tennis ball therapy.

Stretching is more hit than miss; still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter is coming.

Celebrate with a story. The Blessing Basket The thirteenth novella in the series. Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where no...