Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Naturopathy...

The sleeping is improved. I'm going to continue using the sleep essential oils. There's one problem: I'm moving out of sleep deprivation, which is my method of choice as a tranquilizer. God's going to have to help me with this one.

Onto other herb news:


Last year, in the fall, I felt the need to find some comfrey. My sister, bless her, bought seeds and the little circles of dirt to start them. Did I? No. I did not. I've procrastinated. Every weekend, "I'll do it this weekend." Every weekend, it hasn't happened.

I did some reading up. Guess what helps sprains? Comfrey. Yes, applied as a poultice.

This week, those seeds will be planted.

In the meantime, I went to Whole Foods and picked up some comfrey liquid extract. I added it to my rosemary spray. Yes, I'm using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly