Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Heroes...

For those who have followed my Saturday posts for a while, you know I featured the Signers of the Declaration of Independence, short biographies on each man. It was a fascinating exploration. I learned things I didn't know. No surprise there. However, I also learned that things I thought to be true weren't.

Starting next week, I'll be featuring Wives of the Signers: The women behind the Declaration of Independence. I'm familiar with a few of them already. One of my favorites is Abigail Adams. I'm looking forward to the research.

I planned to start it this week but lovely company diverted me. A good thing. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...