Saturday, November 27, 2010

An unexpectedly productive day...

Family arranged for a "super Saturday craft day." I brought a needlepoint project I started back in the early 90s, I think. I haven't worked on it in years. Today, I picked it up again, and managed to accomplish quite a bit. The company was delightful, the food delicious, and the work pleasant.

Revelations 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming. We should do more often and you'll finish the cross stich for next Christmas! :) I think that is when I'll finally finish all my projects too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a book of Thanksgiving crafts from the library for the little one - she has made a turkey, a pilgrim girl, a 3-d turkey, and lots of other stuff. I can't make a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EmmySue, I like the idea of scheduling more often, maybe quarterly or even bi-monthly.

    Sharron, how fun!! Being crafty isn't nearly as important as that time you spent with the little one.

    ReplyDelete

Exactly