Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve...

Work is done. The room is decorated, and so is my computer screen. :-) The pie I'm taking to my sister's is ready and waiting.

For anyone interested, Judge Andrew Napolitano says that the new screening is in violation of the 4th Amendment. One is allowed to state the obvious then request the screener's name, rank, and serial number, as well as take a picture of them. I don't think I could go that far. I was delighted by the woman who wore a bikini to the airport. I'm sure I couldn't do that. Perhaps by the time I fly, again, the demands will have changed. It is unconstitutional. So, the purpose of my musings as to how I'll handle it? It gives me a sense of control. It helps me curb my fears by having a plan in place. "...if ye are prepared ye shall not fear." Doctrine and Covenants 38:30

Today's Bible verse: Psalms 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God..."

1 comment:

Exactly