Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thank Goodness it's Sunday #29...

~What a blessing to know God loves me and shows me every day, with sunsets and sunrises, flowers, plants, butterflies, animals, refreshing water, delicious food, the dearest of friends, good books, beautiful music, stars that twinkle, fond memories of precious souls who have enriched my life but now are Home with Him.
~What a blessing to learn about myself, my likes and dislikes, my strengths and weaknesses.
~What a blessing to have the opportunity to grow and change, to become more in tune with God and His plan for me.
~What a blessing to appreciate all that comes my way, good and bad, for God works all to my good, sooner or later.
~What a blessing to accept Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REAL Apr 15-20

REAL -  R educe stress  E xercise  A dequate sleep  L ower caloric intake Trying to walk 1 mile 3x a week. Only made it twice this week. The...