Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day....

May God bless our military as they serve this country. Thank God for all those who serve and all those who have served. Freedom isn't free because there are those who feel the need to control others. My gratitude for those willing to make the ultimate sacrifice is deeper than I am able to express. And please God, keep as many as possible and more from having to make that sacrifice. God bless the families that love and support their loved ones in the military, for they make a sacrifice as well. Thank you for ensuring the opportunity for me to openly live my life in a way I hope pleases God in a world where that isn't possible without great risk of death. I would hope I'm courageous enough in my convictions to be willing to die for my faith, but more importantly, I hope I'm courageous enough to live for my faith. Yesterday, was the birthday of the Marines. Ooh-rah! And thank you again to all those who serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly