Friday, November 26, 2010

Harry Potter Friday...

I've never been particularly impressed by the whole Black Friday thing, but then, I've never had children so the need to find the right gift at the lowest possible bargain has never been on my list of things to do. However, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 1 came out last week, and needed to be seen. My sister, my dad, and I went to a middle of the day show, at IMAX. It was my first IMAX experience. I've been spoiled for life. The sound. The picture. Wow! I'll never be able to see a movie in a regular theater again. Fantastic! Definitely a part 1, and I want part 2 NOW! Ehem. A little impatient is all. Whoohoo!!

As I was searching my Bible for the right verse to share, today, I found this one. It reminded me of Harry and Ron. Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exactly